Dave’s Ahi Tuna
Ingredients: Ahi Tuna Fillet packed in Olive Oil with light sea salt.
Can Size: 6.0oz EZ-open lid
Caught: Dave’s Ahi are caught offshore in the subtropical waters off Hawaiian Islands.
Description: Ahi Tuna fillets are known for the bright red color and named ‘Ahi’ after the native word for Fire.
Taste: Delicate in texture, sashimi grade Ahi fillets are fresh packed with olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. Mild taste and firm texture Dave’s Ahi is delicious served straight from the can.
Serving Ideas: Dave’s Ahi makes the best poke rice bowls, burritos, toss into salads, favorite recipe is ahi melts mix with mayo celery onion add tomatoes cheese, sandwich between sliced sourdough and grill.
Dave’s Ahi Tuna Bowl Recipe
- 2 cans, Dave’s Ahi Tuna in Olive Oil
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 2-5 radishes, sliced
- 1 large carrot, shaved or sliced
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 c. red cabbage, finely chopped
- 3 c. cooked white rice
- Sriracha mayo
- 1 tbsp. flaked nori & sesame rice seasoning (optional)
- Soy sauce (optional)
- Separate warm rice into 4 bowls. Season with salt, if desired.
- Fill each bowl with rice, tuna and prepared vegies
- Finish bowls by sprinkling with flaked nori, rice seasoning, topping with mayo, or by adding soy sauce. Serve & Enjoy (Recipe makes approx. 4 large bowls.)